Simpson Strong-Tie® SUBH 3.25-R150
Simpson Strong-Tie® SUBH wall stud bridging connectors for cold-formed steel (CFS) framing offer a compact profile that allows standard 1 5/8" studs to be sistered directly against adjacent studs.
SUBH3.25 — 43 mil (18 ga.) Bucket of 100 pcs
FCB Bypass Framing Fixed-Clip Connector 3.5" 4"x 1.5"
• Rated for tension, compression, shear and in-plane loads
• Provides design flexibility with varying screw and anchorage
patterns that achieve different load levels
• Strategically placed stiffeners, embossments and anchor
holes maximize connector performance
SCB/MSCB Bypass Framing Slide-Clip Connector SCB 43.5 SCB 45.5
• Provides a full 1" of both upward and downward movement
• The precision-manufactured shouldered screws provided with the
SCB/MSCB connector are designed to prevent overdriving and to ensure
the clip functions properly
• Strategically placed stiffeners, embossments and anchor holes maximize
• Simpson Strong-Tie “No-Equal” stamps mark the center of the slots
to help ensure correct shouldered-screw placement
The SCW connectors offer 1" of upward and 1" of downward movement.
They are primarily used in head-of-wall applications that require vertical
movement relative to the structure. SCW connectors are often used to
strengthen window and door jambs for projects that utilize slip track.
SSC connectors #SSC 4.25
SSC connectors are versatile utility clips ideal for a variety of stud-to-stud and stud-to-structure Applications in cold-formed steel construction. The clips have been designed to enable easy installation on the open side of studs or joists with flanges up to 3" long and return lips up to 3/4". A wide pattern of strategic fastener locations allows the SSC to accommodate a variety of traditional and custom designs.